Join the Elite Team
Elite is growing and looking for hard-working individuals to join our world-class organization. We offer challenging work with cutting-edge technology and the opportunity to grow within the legal tech community. Offering a perfect blend of dedication, culture, and focus, Elite is an ideal place to grow your career to the next level.
Elite Discovery is looking for an experienced Sales Professional with a successful track record of building and developing sales involving electronic discovery, document review, forensics, hosting, and legal process outsourcing to law firms and corporate general counsel, and must be a strategic thinker with a high caliber understanding of business development and technology.
Responsibilities for this position will include light travel. This is a hunting sales position responsible for new business accrual from initial contact to close.
Experience with CRM is required.
- Must possess a fully developed and mature understanding of the legal environment: i) specifically knowledge of the litigation process and ii) litigation support solutions to include the electronic data discovery process.
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate a highly developed executive presentation skill with open, effective communication and relationship building capabilities.
- Ability to influence and persuade decision makers at all levels of the organization and bring a thorough understanding of the selling and buying coalition.
- Ability to achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, as well as other sales metrics established by sales management.
- Proven and demonstrated record of exceptional business development expertise with a concentration on adding new clients for Elite Discovery.
- Consultative sales approach that has the capability of performing in a fast-paced, demanding, and deadline driven industry is critical Consultative selling expertise: follow a proven sales methodology that aligns client need with the company solution.
- Ability to ask probing questions to determine client needs and pain to develop solutions that meet client needs, including financial benefit.
- Ability to solve complex problems: fully understand client situations to formulate a solution that incorporates a multi-faceted solution to meet client needs, meet financial requirements aligned to specific buyer roles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Must have exceptional analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where effective individual and team selling is critical to success.
- Current contacts and/or book of business in this marketplace, and EDD/ESI, LPO or technology-based sales experience are essential to your success.
- Some travel may be required.
- Five plus years high level executive sales or litigation support experience, or LPO experience.
- Acceptance of high level of accountability.
- Proficiency at sales forecasting, pipeline and activity management with a CRM tool.
- Demonstration and use of relevant continuing education.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required, Juris Doctorate or MBA strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- English fluency is required.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT PREFERRED:
- Certifications a Plus
- CEDS: Certified E-Discovery Specialist
- IGP: Information Governance Professional
- CeDP: Certified eDiscovery Professional
- Forensic Investigator Licensing
Upload Resume Here: