Join the Elite Team
Elite is growing and looking for hard-working individuals to join our world-class organization. We offer challenging work with cutting-edge technology and the opportunity to grow within the legal tech community. Offering a perfect blend of dedication, culture, and focus, Elite is an ideal place to grow your career to the next level.
Elite Discovery is looking for an experienced Sales Professional with a successful track record of building and developing sales involving electronic discovery, document review, forensics, hosting, and legal process outsourcing to law firms and corporate general counsel, and must be a strategic thinker with a high caliber understanding of business development and technology.
Responsibilities for this position will include light travel. This is a hunting sales position responsible for new business accrual from initial contact to close.
Experience with CRM is required.
- Must possess a fully developed and mature understanding of the legal environment: i) specifically knowledge of the litigation process and ii) litigation support solutions to include the electronic data discovery process.
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate a highly developed executive presentation skill with open, effective communication and relationship building capabilities.
- Ability to influence and persuade decision makers at all levels of the organization and bring a thorough understanding of the selling and buying coalition.
- Ability to achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, as well as other sales metrics established by sales management.
- Proven and demonstrated record of exceptional business development expertise with a concentration on adding new clients for Elite Discovery.
- Consultative sales approach that has the capability of performing in a fast-paced, demanding, and deadline driven industry is critical Consultative selling expertise: follow a proven sales methodology that aligns client need with the company solution.
- Ability to ask probing questions to determine client needs and pain to develop solutions that meet client needs, including financial benefit.
- Ability to solve complex problems: fully understand client situations to formulate a solution that incorporates a multi-faceted solution to meet client needs, meet financial requirements aligned to specific buyer roles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Must have exceptional analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where effective individual and team selling is critical to success.
- Current contacts and/or book of business in this marketplace, and EDD/ESI, LPO or technology-based sales experience are essential to your success.
- Some travel may be required.
- Five plus years high level executive sales or litigation support experience, or LPO experience.
- Acceptance of high level of accountability.
- Proficiency at sales forecasting, pipeline and activity management with a CRM tool.
- Demonstration and use of relevant continuing education.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required, Juris Doctorate or MBA strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- English fluency is required.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT PREFERRED:
- Certifications a Plus
- CEDS: Certified E-Discovery Specialist
- IGP: Information Governance Professional
- CeDP: Certified eDiscovery Professional
- Forensic Investigator Licensing
This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of Elite Discovery’s Contract Attorney Review Department. The manager will handle the management of the process throughout the document review and apply in-depth knowledge and experience to provide expert consultation and advice on electronic document review workflow and best practices. This role Will work directly with our review analysts and attorney leads or contacts within the law firm or corporate in-house legal teams, leading to the successful delivery of services offered by Elite Discovery, Inc.
- Consistently promotes and models the Core Values in leadership, teamwork, work product, and personal interaction.
- Obsessed with attention to detail, exceptional client expectation management, and relationship-building skills.
- Ensures Client Service standards are set and achieved by team; provides coaching and mentoring to team members to ensure Client Service is accomplished individually and through teamwork.
- Self-governs with a strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities, and resolving issues proactively.
- Knows how to delegate tasks appropriately and follow through until task is complete.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis. Ability to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, offer the client solutions, and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional proactive written, electronic, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and flexibility in shifting focus.
- Manages cases and creates workflows to ensure real-time, accurate team performance and external reporting
- Intelligently discusses and consults with case teams regarding review strategy, informed by an understanding of the client’s goals and knowledge of case collections, data processing, data hosting, review services, and productions.
- Facilitates and controls client and counsel calls with confidence to instill trust in Elite Discovery deliverables and recommendations.
- Prepares a project intake document and runs an intake call with a case team, including but not limited to the explicit determination of timeline, budget, case team members, production, and review requirements.
- Handles all project planning and set-up and project close-out.
- Proactively manages project staffing requirements, collaborating with other managers to staff teams the most efficiently.
- Trains attorneys on document review tools and case-specific review protocols, validating all learnings in a measurable way.
- Maintains the project Team site and all documentation in a state that reflects the current status of individual reviewers and overall project.
- Ensures defensible QC methods are in place to monitor attorney accuracy in document review work and address personnel issues relating to document review teams.
- Follows Elite’s protocol and best practice regarding eDiscovery document review process documentation relating to internal processes, workflow, and support information.
- Follows Elite’s protocol for all internal processes.
- Provides immediate, transparent, and consistent communication with client and internal stakeholders regarding the status of the case, to include but not limited to scope changes, cost changes, delays, risks, problems, and more.
- Monitors and ensures compliance to all budgets and timelines daily.
- Maintains constant awareness of the activity on assigned cases and proactively prepares other teams for incoming work so that all team members have work available and no team member must wait on the PM to prepare workflows.
- Gives quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Performs self- and team- timekeeping approvals to ensure accuracy within two hours of entry.
- Responsible for self and project team compliance with Elite Discovery and client information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses, and breaches within one hour of discovery.
- Evaluates the most efficient and cost-effective use of organization and client resources and processes to institutionalize and apply lessons learned regarding each document review project.
- Collects, maintains, and analyzes document review data to help organization develop cost estimates.
- Partners with Executives to provide consolidated, consistent budgeting, and reporting.
- Proactively transfers information and contacts from case team to Business Development to best serve client needs and to develop relationships for future work.
- Drives revenue by introducing services and teams to solve critical client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD preferred
- Must have an active law license in good standing
- Relativity user certification at a minimum
- Able to work at least an 8-hour day, beginning at 9 a.m. Flexible to work after hours and weekends to meet position needs outside of regular business hours.
- Carries and responds to mobile device unless time away has been pre-approved.
- Logs at least 2040 project hours each year.
- Responds to internal Client Services communications immediately, external email within 30 minutes during business hours and within 1 hour outside of reasonable business hours.
- Utilizes LAW/ Processing to process data for ongoing litigation matters, also including Viewpoint, Everlaw, CloudNine, and Relativity.
- Advises on database specifications and applies the specifications to a live environment. Specifications include field creation/management, views, custom searches, user permissions, and indexing strategy.
- Creates and/or revises documentation for the processing workflow to adhere to changes in customer requirements, application capabilities, and new incoming data types.
- Applies security settings for databases; in accordance to client specifications.
- Monitors and reports issues regard to database services.
- Demonstrates a strong level of attention to detail.
- Rotates responsibilities with other EDD staff of QC and delegating tickets.
- Functions as part of the team that performs application installations and upgrades, including Viewpoint, Everlaw, CloudNine, and Relativity.
- Coordinates with infrastructure personnel to ensure that pre-requisites are met and to minimize disruption to users.
- Works closely with software vendors for preparation and issue troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of the how to archive in multiple databases.
- Manages health of server environment hosting databases and their associated file shares.
- Resolves alerts and issues when they arise.
- Monitors performance, storage reports, and error logs.
- Coordinates application support during the troubleshooting process for open tickets.
- Ensures that all requirements are fulfilled when dealing will open tickets.
- Creates, maintains, and presents processing statistics and reports.
- Runs weekly reports as well as reports upon customer request.
- Participates in testing database applications on various platforms during software upgrades and operating system maintenance.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience.
- Working knowledge of databases
- Familiarity with eDiscovery and legal technology services.
- Ability to work seamlessly and maintain a professional relationship with client managers, subordinates, and other contractors.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Experience processing litigation data with LAW or Processing Databases.
- Experience monitoring database application health, installation of application components, and planning upgrades.
- Working knowledge of SQL and batch scripting.
- Strong background in support of litigation database software.
- Experience completing outgoing productions from a litigation database application.
- Experience managing database applications in an enterprise environment.
Elite is thrilled to offer a Project Manager position. This is an entry-level position with someone
who has basic computer/technical skill knowledge. Apply below.
Upload Resume Here: